Terms and Conditions.
These terms & conditions were last updated 5th March 2015.
All advertisements are accepted on the following conditions. Any reference to Celebrant co includes any owner or employee of Celebrant co NZ
1. The acceptance of any advertisement is entirely at the discretion of Celebrant co. Celebrant co reserves the right to refuse any advertisement on the grounds of objectionable content or any misuse of the service provided by Celebrant co.
2. Advertisements must not contain material that is deceptive, misleading, discriminatory or is or might be unlawful in any respect.
3. Celebrant co is not liable for any errors in placement or typographical errors in any advertisement.
4. While Celebrant co takes reasonable steps to ensure that its systems are reliable, fast, secure and virus free, Celebrant co shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses resulting from any error, omission or inaccuracy in any advertisement and Celebrant co’s liability in any circumstances shall be limited to the cost of the advertisement in which the error occurs, or a free advertisement whichever is the lesser, where it can be shown that the error, omission or inaccuracy was (a) material and substantial and (b) attributable to the fault of Celebrant co and (c) such claim must be made within seven days. No claim will be accepted after seven days.
5. The advertiser agrees to compensate and indemnify Celebrant co and its servants and agents against any actions, claims, damages, costs or losses sustained by any of them that arise as a result of or in connection with the publication of the Advertisement.
6. Celebrant co. reserves the right to edit advertisements for brevity if required.
7. The Advertiser agrees that Celebrant co may, at its discretion, publish, broadcast, disseminate, or otherwise make available all or part of the information supplied by the Advertiser in any medium utilised by Celebrant co for that purpose.
8. Celebrant co does not guarantee the insertion of any particular advertisement or that the advertisement will be available as scheduled. In the case of internet services Celebrant co does not undertake to have the site accessible at all times during the period the advertisement is booked to appear. Celebrant co has very good uptime to date but the internet can be an unreliable place.
9. Celebrant co may impose specific terms and conditions in addition to these terms and conditions in relation to any particular publication. Celebrant co reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, including any terms and conditions that relate to a specific publication, at any time, in which case the new terms and conditions shall be binding on all advertisers.
10. Celebrant co reserves the right to determine in which classification a advertisement may appear.
2.1 Celebrant co is not itself a contracting party to any sale transaction facilitated through this site, nor is it a sales agent.
2.2 All transactions are conducted at the parties’ own risk and Celebrant co accepts no responsibility or liability for the quality or fitness of the goods or services concerned, any representations made concerning the goods or services, or the vendor’s title to any particular goods.
2.3 Celebrant co is not liable for any loss or harm of any description, whether direct or indirect, suffered by any party, arising out of or in connection with any listing or transaction undertaken through Celebrant co
2.4 The placement or publication of a listing by Celebrant co does not constitute a warranty that the transaction may lawfully be conducted through Celebrant co.
2.5 Where a more complex transaction is contemplated, or where a party has any doubts at all concerning a transaction, independent legal advice should be sought.
2.6 It is the intention of Celebrant co to provide a high quality website which is accessible and functioning at all times. However, it accepts no responsibility or liability to any party for any failure of the website resulting in partial or total unavailability for any period of time.
3. Discretion to Remove or Alter any Listing.
3.1 Celebrant co is at all times entitled to remove or alter any listing for any reason, entirely at its discretion, including but not limited to any of the following circumstances
1. Where the content of the listing is or might be objectionable, offensive, unlawful or defamatory.
2. Where there is reasonable cause to believe that the party placing the listing has in the past engaged in any dishonest or unethical practices in relation to this or any similar website, or has in the past breached these terms and conditions.
3. Where there is reasonable cause to believe that the party placing a listing is not in NZ so unsuited to the intent of the service provided by Celebrant co
4. Where the listing includes any reference or link to any other website not suited to this site.
3.2 The following items are considered prohibited content and we do not accept advertising for
– Illegal objects
– Airline tickets
– Offensive or glorification of war objects
– Lottery tickets
– Tickets for concerts, sporting events etc
– Firearms or weapons
– Multi level marketing schemes
– Rare or endangered species
– Tobacco and cigarettes
3.3 Similarly Celebrant co may at its discretion remove any person from its register because of any relation of the circumstances described above.
3.4 Celebrant co may allocate any particular listing to a category of its choosing.
4. Terms Relating Specifically to Listers
4.1 In addition to the preceding terms and conditions, the terms set out here apply specifically to vendors of goods and services offered in Celebrant co.
4.2 All parties listing advertisements, paid or unpaid, for the sale or goods or services, agree to indemnify Celebrant co against all claims, losses or damages of any form, including any legal costs incurred, resulting from or connected with that listing. For the avoidance of doubt, this includes any judgment award or order in favour of any outside party and or any fine or penalty payable to a regulatory body.
4.3 It is the responsibility of the vendor of any goods or services to ensure compliance with all laws which are or might be applicable to the transaction.
4.4 By using Celebrant co a vendor agrees to honour the obligations incurred to any purchaser and to promptly forward the purchased item or supply the agreed services consistently with the terms of sale.
4.5 No vendor shall engage in conduct which might bring Celebrant co into disrepute or cause damage its reputation.
5. Terms Relating Specifically to Browsers
5.1 In addition to the preceding terms and conditions, the terms set out here apply specifically to purchasers of goods and services offered in Celebrant co.
5.2 Young people still in parental custody guardianship may purchase goods or services on Celebrant co only with the consent of their parent or guardian. They shall not in any event purchase goods in circumstances where the retail sale of such goods to that person, being under a prescribed age, would be prohibited by law.
5.3 The purchase price shall be paid fully and promptly and in all respects consistently with the terms agreed with the vendor.
5.4 No purchaser shall engage in conduct which might bring Celebrant co into disrepute or cause damage to its reputation.
6.1 The personal information provided in a completed registration form is used solely for purposes connected with the service provided by Celebrant co except where the person registering agrees to receive email information on new services, site updates and material which may be of interest.
6.2 In accordance with the Privacy Act 1993, any person in respect of whom Celebrant co possesses personal information may have access to that information and may require it to be corrected or deleted.
6.3 All parties placing a listing with Celebrant co, whether paid or unpaid, must take care to ensure that the contact details provided in the listing are correct and are authorised by the relevant householder or business owner.
6.4 Site correspondence could be monitored and spam filtered to improve the service at Lesbian.co.nz
6.5 Celebrant co will disclose personal information in its possession to outside parties only when it is required to do so by law.
6.6 We don’t send junk email.
7.1 Parties using Celebrant co, whether for selling or purchasing goods or services, agree that Celebrant co will not be a party to any dispute arising out of or in connection with any listing or related transaction, nor will Celebrant co be required to participate in any formal or informal legal dispute resolution process between the parties.
7.2 Where any copyright work, whether literary, artistic or otherwise, is created by Celebrant co NZ for the purpose of any advertisement, the copyright is the property of Celebrant co NZ.
7.3 Where any listing includes a trade mark or existing copyright work, the listing party warrants that it is authorised to deal with the trade mark or copyright work in the manner contemplated in the listing.
7.4 Any failure or delay by Celebrant co to enforce any of these terms and conditions does not constitute a waiver.
7.5 These terms and conditions may be amended at any time and the amendment becomes effective when published on this website.
7.6 These terms and conditions and other policies posted on the site constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede any previous agreements.
7.8 Terms and prices subject to change. All prices in New Zealand dollars. Celebrant co NZ reserves all rights to refuse any application if considered inappropriate.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of New Zealand Aotearoa.